Thursday, August 5, 2010

Recital Layout

Yet another class layout put to good use this summer! Even though I had planned to use my dance stamps with these pictures, the colors of the (retired but available in Studio J) Whoops-A-Daisy paper pack just couldn't be beat! I think it turned out pretty sweet, but of course it would be with a cheesecake like that! ;)

The papers on the layout were already glued down and ready to go. I added some stamping, flowers, and bling (plus some journaling), trimmed down my photos, adhered them, and enjoyed the fruits of my labor.

{Layout 2010 #36}

4 comments:

  1. That layout is perfect for those pictures! How wonderful! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss Ham...puuurfect l/o all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used this paper. The white tones it down vs using watermelon or ocean. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Just Blooms flowers with the pink brad centers! How perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails