Here's how to decorate clear buttons:
1. Choose your paper and cut it a bit larger than your button. (See step 5. It is easier to me to trim it after it's glued than to try to trim it accurately ahead of time.)
2. If you'd like to add glitter, apply a bit of Stardust Glitz Gel to the back side of the button and let dry.
3. Apply dots of Liquid Glass to the back of the button. Adhere to the paper (decorative side up). Don't worry if some of the adhesive oozes out. Just be sure to press the paper tightly against the button back.
4. Use a piercing tool to find your button holes. From the back, push a toothpick through the holes and ream out the holes. Any excess paper should stick to the inside of the button hole. Let dry.
5. Trim the paper with scissors, following the outline of the button.
6. Apply Liquid Glass to the back of the paper to seal it. Be sure the edges are sealed. Let dry.
Enjoy your buttons! These make adorable accents on cards, layouts, etc.
If you'd like to learn how to string them together to make a bracelet, be sure to scroll down to find my two video tutorials.Finally, for your viewing pleasure, here's our little kitten trying to claim the button bracelet as his own. Sorry, Remy, but it's already spoken for!