Sunday, August 1, 2010

CTMH Convention Mini Album/H2H Color Challenge

This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is to use the colors Vineyard Berry, Blush, and Creme Brulee, and I decided that they were perfect for a Convention mini album to highlight my trip. In fact, I made this fun 4"x6" "wallet pocket" for my friend and downline who went to DC with me (or rather I went with her since she drove).


All the stamp sets I used were given to use at Convention. Two of them (the Picture This stamp set and the frames) were only available to convention attendees, but the rest are actually a sneak peek at new products. (I don't like to show too much in advance, but I couldn't resist sharing this album with you.)

Here's the flap opening after the "belly band" comes off.

If you'd like to learn how to make a mini album like this, check out my tutorial HERE.



Opening it...





All the way unfolded...




And with the flaps completely opened...


9 comments:

  1. Wow! I've been looking for a picture wallet that I could make masculine and this is perfect. I love your work and the sneak peek.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Love the gold embossing, & it goes well with these colors. What an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that is adorable. I know D will love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this, what a great gift idea! Will be checking out the tutorial, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job! The images look just fabulous with the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on Friday Five! Great project and thanks for the peek at new products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails