Wednesday, March 7, 2012

12 for 2012: January Layout

Here's a screen shot of my January layout (which I made in Studio J). I will order it when I have at least 10 layouts made, since I get free page protectors and shipping as a Studio J member.
It was fun to relive our memories while they were still fresh. I encourage you to preserve your memories and photos too! A layout a month is not a difficult challenge to meet. Best wishes!
As I look at this layout now, I think that it looks too spring-y for January. I will probably go back and change the My Stickease artwork and NOT include the bird, etc. I can always embellish it with stamped images that are more appropriate for January. So, there's another advantage to Studio J: your layouts and sit and "perk" without leaving a mess on your dining room table- or wherever you scrap!
Whenever you do create your layout, grab this blog badge too. Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. And today the Internet is nonexistent. Oy.. I hope my layouts are still sitting waiting on me! Yours looks good...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails