Saturday, March 17, 2012

Carnival Dream (Studio J Layout Share)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you've got your green on! Don't forget that the Scrap Our Stash challenge blog's March challenge is GREEN, so get your crafty green on and submit your project!
Since this layout of our Christmas cruise features green, I couldn't resist sharing it with you today. (Are you green with envy? LOL!) I chose my 16 favorite photos from our trip to create this highlight layout in Studio J. (I still have high hopes of creating a mini album also, but at least I have some of my favorite pictures all in one place now.)
Creating in Studio J is so easy! I'd love for you to give it a try. There's no software to buy; you only buy the layouts you want. Becoming a member can significantly save you $$, especially if you love Studio J as much as me! Also, if you haven't checked out my newly redesigned website, hop on over there now. I'd love to know what you think. (I'm sure you, dear readers, have lots of great opinions to share.) You can find Studio J under the "products" tab at the top.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE it!!! What a great trip that was. I am actually going to re-do your necklace today, since I have all the beading stuff out. So many projects, so little time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New website is nice, great layout, and I think I'm going to be trying out Studio J very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails