Saturday, March 31, 2012

CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: You Are... (April 2012

No foolin', it's time for the April edition of the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month blog hop! April's stamp of the month, You Are..., is a great set to celebrate your loved ones and what they mean to you! (If you've started hopping already, you should have arrived here from the talented Wendy Coffman's blog. You'll head to Wanda Riley's blog next by just clicking on her name.)
Both of my projects celebrate a very special someone, my husband! (They use the Cruisin' paper pack with the April stamp of the month.) I am honoring my husband because he surprised me with a dinner party on Thursday for my 40th birthday! I made this card to tell him how much he means to me and how much I appreciate what he did!
Next up is a layout (from Magic, which is going quickly and won't be available any more!) to show how much we appreciate him. Yes, I snapped pictures of him mopping our kitchen! We joke that I think it's one of the sexiest things he could do. ;) LOL
What do you think of the splash of Cranberry? It is a subtle yet bright accent in the Cruisin' paper pack, and I love how it makes AMAZING pop.
Both of my projects use the cool new Durables square studs. They are self adhesive, so they are an easy, masculine addition to any project.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Be sure to talk to your consultant about getting your very own April stamp of the month for $17.95 (or $5 with a $50 minimum purchase). Don't have a consultant yet? Then I hope you'll consider me! Now hop on over to Wanda's blog to see her cool creation!

11 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love this set combined with Cruising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice using Cruisin' with this stamp set! You've given me a great idea for my son's bday layout. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your projects! Crusin' sure looks terrific with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this goes so well with the Cruisin' paper. Great layout, too. Kudos to your hubby for letting you take a photo (and posting it on your blog) of him doing chores. My husband would kill me, but then again, he wouldn't be mopping the floor either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Hubby did good, all the way around:)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've used this stamp set this month Haley, the layout totally rocks and I love the cranberry addition to this paper pack too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card (and well-deserved, what a nice party it was!) and great layout. Hubby mopping the floor is definitely worthy of a layout! I believe I heard your mom say something yesterday about loving a man who will mop a floor...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great with the cruisin paper :) love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE Cruisin' Paper Packet and the pop of red with the stamp set on the layout is wonderful!!! TFS, Haley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails