Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exciting New NEWSLETTERS from CTMH & Me

Close To My Heart has updated all of our consultant websites, and I think that they look fabulous! (You can view mine HERE.) They have added a great new website feature: the option of ordering online and it counting toward's someone's party! I will be starting that feature in April, so if you need anything, feel free to help someone else as you shop. It doesn't cost you any extra at all.
Okay, you may be thinking, what does that have to do with newsletters? Well, as part of the advancement in technology, CTMH is also offering a very professional newsletter for each consultant to send out at the beginning of every month. I will also be able to share my upcoming classes, etc., in this beautiful new format. If you do not already have a CTMH consultant, please consider joining my mailing list. Email me at inkyscrapper @ gmail com (of course in the proper format) to get added to my news list. Thanks so much!
Finally, if you've ever thought about getting a discount on Close To My Heart, products, maybe now is the time to become a consultant! There is a fabulous recruiting special going on right now, and I'd love to share more with you. Every consultant now has a FREE website and free monthly newsletter. Again, email me!!
P.S. This gorgeous artwork from the CTMH Art Department uses the beautiful Pemberley paper pack. Lovely, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. It was bound to happen--I just changed my blog b/g...and it is this very same one! hahahaha

    Glad to see that added new feature about online ordering. That is the way it should be...IMHO:) Good job, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails