Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scrap Our Stash Challenge for March: Green

This month the Scrap Our Stash challenge blog is encouraging you to go "green" or use the color green to scrap your stash!

I LOVED the idea of a tea bag dispenser when I first saw it on a blog. I found the directions (link at the end) and got to work with the Stella paper pack and Tea Time stamp set.
Here's a 360 view of the dispenser.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart. Please let me know if you have a specific question about this project. If you'd like to sign up for a class to make one, please let me know. We could have a nice cozy evening sipping tea and creating these. Don't you think they'd make a lovely gift? They are not that hard to make!
Now it's time for you to bust out your green stash and get crafting. We'd love to see your project, so check out the SOS blog for details to submit your project. All skill levels and products are welcome!

The original tea bag dispenser project tutorial can be found HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Haley, this turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable and I'd LOVE to take a class in making one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails