Friday, March 9, 2012

Roxie Birthday Card

Somehow in all the hustle and bustle that is life, I forgot to post the birthday card that I made for my sister last month! We celebrated her birthday with a (belated) dinner at my house, and the pasta bar was great fun. I loved having her and her family, including her sweet mother-in-law, and my brother, his girfriend, and her daughter over for dinner a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, we were having such a great time, I forgot to get the camera out!
Her card is a 3"x6" with the Roxie paper pack. The flourished paper was so pretty that I couldn't stand to cover it up, so I offset the Happy Birthday label and then tricked it out with some CTMH bling. Happy birthday again, Amy! I am so blessed to be able to call you sister! I love you!
All supplies from CTMH: Party Pennants stamp set; Roxie paper pack; Desert Sand and Smoothie inks; Bohemian assortment; Sparkles

1 comment:

  1. Soo pretty! And for such a neat sister. Hated missing the celebration, but I'm happy that y'all get together so often. I love all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails