Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scrap Our Stash March Challenge: Green

Here is my second submission for the Scrap Our Stash challenge blog's GREEN challenge for March. It's our family's trip to 4-H camp in 2010! Yep, our entire family went (parents as chaperons and daughters as campers) and had a great time.
Since the 4-H symbol is a green 4-leaf clover, I had to use GREEN on my layouts. I used the retired Splendor paper pack and was able to scrap the tons of pictures quickly with the photo pocket pages. You can just slide your photos in and call them done! Of course I had to gussy mine up a bit, but that's part of the scrappy fun to me.



You can still take the Scrap Our Stash GREEN challenge! Even though all my supplies are from Close To My Heart, all products and skill levels are welcome at SOS. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your layouts turned out great. Makes me want to go to a camp. I never was able to experience camp. That is awesome you all got to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails