Thursday, March 15, 2012

CTMH Product Spotlight Blog Hop: My Creations Alterable Items

This month's Close To My Heart Product Spotlight blog hop is featuring our versatile "My Creations" chipboard products. (If you've already started hopping, you should have arrived from Tamytha's blog. From my blog, you will visit Jena next. We've got a great line up of six talented consultants this month showing off the My Creations products.)
My first project began with a My Creations Mini Banner set. It includes 10 chipboard pennants in four different designs. (I didn't use the plain triangles for this banner.)
My 13-year-old wanted me to make a name banner for her room, and she selected the sweet, feminine Lucy paper pack. I used the Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge to cut the pieces- faster, simpler, easier! Her name was stamped with the Bohemian Alphabet stamp set.
I personalized the back of her banner with a few inspirational stamps to remind her to be herself, smile, etc. They're just a little message from me to her.

If you like this banner, I'll be offering a class soon! You can use the Lucy paper pack (Wouldn't it make a great "spring" banner?) or the fun, boyish (or patriotic) Superhero pack. More details to come!
Before you head off to Jena's blog, here is a peek at the banner I'm making for my other daughter. It uses the large My Creations Pennant Banner set. When I get it finished, I'll post it here too, so please come back another day soon. Happy blog hopping!

4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike ;-) I love your banner, it turned out beautiful, and I love the sweet notes on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty! I know your gal has to love this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I want to make one of these - in shades of lavendar, trimmed with butterflies...once I know the name! :-) Glad you've figured out how to to it so I can learn from you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute banners and I like how you added to the back too.

    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails