Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stella Layout + Potential (March SOM) from Scrapbook Class

This layout might look familiar to you because the left page is a copy of the layout on the cover of the current Close To My Heart Idea Book! The pattern is based on the Elemental Workshop on the Go (no longer available). Our 2010-11 school pictures fit the Stella colors and layout sketch so well!
At my recent scrapbook class, participants made their own version, learning about the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge which we used a lot here. The stamping is with the March stamp of the month, Potential (only available for a few more days!), and the Chocolate Alphabet Small. Do you see how I stamped the flourish to give the wooden bird a wing?
Because of all of the Cricut embellishments, I kept the bling to a minimum with the Mocha Opaques Pearls, but had to include some!
Here's a close up of my sweetie pies.
As always, please leave a comment or contact me if you have any questions. Hope you're having a fab day! I know that I will be today. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great l/o of my sweet girls. Happy birthday, honey! Love you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails