Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dancing Queen

What do you think of my new 'do? Here we are at intermission at recital on Sunday. Yes, I was in the recital for the second year in a row (after about a 20-year hiatus). You'd think I'd know better at my age, but dancing is so much fun. This year's tap number was to "Thoroughly Modern Millie," hence the flapper get-up.

Ansley danced to "Route 66" (tap) and "I Think We're Alone Now" (jazz). Macey is in her "Puttin' on the Ritz" tap costume. (I didn't get a picture of her in her jazz number, "Video Killed the Radio Star.") She also performed in the Circus tumbling act.
This year's show was excellent. When we get the DVD, you're welcome to come watch. You'll be thoroughly entertained! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Count me in on the DVD showing...I'll bring the popcorn! Mighty cute gals, even that tall one...

    Now just how many recitals have Dad and I attended??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the dvd, too! I hated missing the live show! Y'all look wonderful, dancing is such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that is you!!! The hair totally threw me. I kept looking at the picture thinking that it had to be someone else. It is, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est moi! "Pam" and "Bunny" (you know who you are!) will have to help me come up w/my alter-ego's name. No, this is not Polly-Haley-Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails