Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all fathers out there, but especially to my Dad! I think this picture is from Christmas of '76, obviously before my sister was even born. My Dad has always been there for us, no matter what. He has always set such a great example of what is right, and his determination (sounds a lot better than stubbornness, right?) has been passed on to each of us. We have been so blessed in too many ways to count. I hope he knows how much we appreciate him and the sacrifices he's made over the years for his family. I love you, Dad!

I also want to wish my hubby a very happy Father's Day today. He is such a wonderful Dad to our girls. I want to thank him publicly for always being there for the girls and for letting them know that he loves all three of us, unconditionally.


Hope you all have a happy day today. After church, we plan to spend the afternoon on the lake and then we'll all gather at Mom & Dad's for dinner. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, determination sounds much better than stubborn as things are usually black or white with me. As I've gotten older there is some grey although most of it is in my hair and with not much of that, stubborn may still apply. I'm proud of all my children who have grown up to be responsible, principled adults. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you impressed that Dad commented?!

    FD was great...we are blessed with good dads in our family...and mighty fine kids of all ages! We are looking forward to our next adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails