Thursday, June 11, 2009

While the Mice Were Away...

the CATS have played! With Ansley @ camp and Macey gone for two nights in a row, Logan and I worked on their bedroom. Good grief, what an undertaking. I am happy to report that they actually have dark blue carpet under all the junk (and quite a bit less junk now)! M & I are going through her clothes today, so wish me luck.

Anyway, all work and no play makes one dull (since I'm hung up on cliches today), so here is some of my playing this week. I finally finished my layout from last month's scrapbook class. I don't usually do layouts about myself, so this really pushed me out of my comfort zone. I used the May stamp of the month (Be Yourself) and the Tickled Pink scrapbook special, along with the Bella papers. We used the Reflections sketches "Half & Half Combo" for the left page and a simple "Bottom Border" for the right side. If you're following my tally, this is the 25th layout I've posted for this year. I have several more to share from this week's creative frenzy.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Hayley. I really love those Bella papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you see the new Big Picture class is about scrapping about you (well not you) but telling your story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails