Sunday, June 21, 2009

So Sketchy Sunday #15

This is actually last Sunday's sketch, but I needed a Father's Day card so I waited until today to post. (More about my Dad in an upcoming post!) The card is a 4.25"x4.25" card with a Colonial White cardstock base. I used scraps from the Thursday night Father's Day Memory Cube workshop. All of the paper are from the Back Country paper pack. The square sentiment is from the Just Like You stamp set, and the Dad is from the World's Best Dad set (April stamp of the month). On the inside, I stamped the Happy Father's Day square from the Just Like You set but I didn't scan it. A little hemp tied around the middle and the sentiment square is popped on over that using foam tape.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! Be sure to love on your dad today!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is just perfect!!! I love it. I haven't even opened my PP yet LOL.
    LOVE the smell of new PP :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! DD1 loves the paper pack smell best too, but I love the smell of new CTMH stamps even more. DH thinks that I am CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not crazy at all, and I love the card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails