Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So Sketchy Sunday #14 & Wishes Cards

Yes, I know today is Wednesday, but it's the first chance I'm getting to post my take on Mary's So Sketchy Sunday challenge #14.

Since I've been itching to play with my new Post Card- Travel Series stamp set, I made a little 3.5"x2.5" card. My parents, the Traveling Bells (you can check out their blog on my blog roll), are the inspiration for this one. My version uses the Moon Doggie papers, and the matte for the center panel is actually the back side of the Indian Corn Blue piece. I love that there is color and pattern on both sides of the B&T Duos!


While my supplies were out, I had to play a bit more. The tropical card at left uses the "All Stacked Up" pattern from Wishes. I love this 6"x3" size. Since summer is here, I am feeling a bit like a tropical vacation, even if one isn't in the works.
My final card for the night was just a fun one. Those who know me know my love of (most) things French, so here's another reason that I love this stamp set. This 4.75"x3" card follows the "City Scape" pattern, again from Wishes. This book is so awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards! I hadn't even noticed that stamp set - very cute! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails