Friday, June 19, 2009

My Monkey (Layout #27)

You've seen my little monkey many times, but here's a layout capturing her monkey-ness.
The pictures on the lefthand side are from her birthday, and the one on the right is on her bed w/most of her collection.
I used the Animal Cookies paper pack again, plus my Boutique Alphabet and Life's a Jungle stamp sets. I used the Reflections "Title Topper" sketch for the left page and the "Bottom Border" sketch for the right one.
The detail photo shows you the cool new felt accessories that we now carry. The Heartfelt Whimsy felt die cuts contain a sheet of 12"x12" cut-outs in Tulip, Buttercup, and Garden Green. Liquid Glass holds them to your projects perfectly.






2 comments:

  1. It is too flippin cute Hayley! Love the monkeys!
    I love your blog background, I feel like I am on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails