Sunday, June 7, 2009

So Sketchy Sunday

My friend Mary has been creating some awesome sketches over at her blog, and she was looking for people to play along. Here's my take on last Sunday's So Sketchy Sunday #13.

It was fun to give it a try! Since my Animal Cookies paper pack was still out, I decided to use it along with my June Word Puzzle stamp set. As a technique challenge, I only used markers to ink up my stamps. I also used my markers for embellishments: the Sunflower dots on the "Play the day away!" tag, to color the edges of the focal image, to create the "grass," and to add the centers to the bottom band of flowers.



2 comments:

  1. This is just spectacular! I can't believe you did that with just markers. I love the colors with this pack. Great card Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute Haley! I love the colors - so bright and cheery! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails