Monday, April 1, 2024

A Little Hedgehog Hello

No foolin' it's April 1!  Say hello to the adorable April stamp of the month, Little Hedgehogs!  Hopefully you love these cute hedgehogs as much as I do!  This card came together very quickly thanks to the coordinating Thin Cuts with the April stamp of the month, the photo frame Thin Cut, and the Honey Bunny collection.


I used a very quick coloring technique on the hedgehog where I just made little dashes or scratches rather than trying to color in the entire image.  I also outlined some of the stamped images to add a little color and dimension.  Rather than color in the flower, I used my Honey Butter shimmer brush to color the center to make it a daisy.


Can you see the shimmer at this angle?  I also used Black Stickles to highlight the hedgehog's eyes and nose.  You can find everything I used on my Close To My Heart website, while supplies last, through the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails