Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Let’s Go Anywhere Aqueduct Layout

Here is my final layout of our stay in Evora.   Thanks for letting me share this part of our trip with you!  Seeing the Roman aqueduct and following it into town (as it seemed to get lower and lower) was a really neat experience.  I continue to marvel at how old structures in Europe can be and how young our country is by comparison.


Once again, I let my photos drive my design.  I was really happy to be able to add the picture of the wall with the pretty bougainvillea onto this page (even though it was across from the Cathedral).  

Let your pictures guide your design and you tell your stories!  As always, please let me know if I can assist you in any way.

{Layout 24/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails