Thursday, April 11, 2024

Let’s Go Anywhere: Évora Cathedral Layouts

Because I took and printed way too many photos, I narrowed them down to create three layouts of the beautiful cathedral. These all use the same paper suite, Let's Go Anywhere, and my own layout designs.  I used a retired set of thin cut arrows to help add some embellishments that coordinate throughout the layouts.   (I am planning to go back and add a few embellishments now that I found the coordinating die cuts in my stash.)

To unify these pages together, I used the light side of Shortbread card stock as my page bases.

I use more of the green city map print to highlight the cloister  garden.


For the interior photos, I decided to stencil a brick pattern with Toffee and Espresso ink to help mimic the inside of the cathedral.


The heart is from the Let’s Go Anywhere cardmaking stamp set and coordinating thin cuts.  (When I last checked, these are still available.)

{Layout 18-20/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails