Friday, April 5, 2024

Happy Easter 2024 Layout

Once again, I can’t believe that I was able to scrapbook an event within just days of it happening!  I used the adorable Honey Bunny collection and the Honey Bunny Scrapbooking stamp set and Thin Cuts.


To save time, I stamped the bunnies on Acorn card stock that I had already cut with the Thin Cuts. That meant that I had to do just a little shading to add a little dimension and white gel pen for some bunny tails and bellies.


I fussy cut the "happy" to make the beginning of the title.  I colored the stamped images with marker accents.

A little 3"x4" flip flap let me add photos to the page that didn't get sorted into the right stack (so they were found after the layout was made).  I am thrilled that Stampin' Up! has announced that they will be carrying flip flaps later in the year (as Close To My Heart closes and Stampin' Up! acquires product and intellectual properties).

Please let me know if I can help you with any stamping or scrapbooking needs!
{Layout 14/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails