Wednesday, April 3, 2024

March Happy Birthday "Hue and Me" Layout

With this week being my spring break, I’m using some time off to get crafty.  I can’t believe that I was able to scrapbook my birthday within just a few days of it happening!  I decided to use the March Live Your Story "Hue and Me" color palette* since it went so well with my outfit.  (Please tell me you also buy clothes to match scrapbook paper and vice versa?)


From top to bottom, I used 1“ x 12“ strips of light Seabrook, Seabrook glitter paper, Glacier, light Jade, light Evergreen, and Evergreen glitter paper.  The balloons and sentiments are all from various retired birthday stamps in my stash.  (If you look closely at the balloons, I used coordinating shimmer brushes to color alternating stripes.) I’m really happy with how this layout turned out.  Don’t be afraid of using card stock and stamps instead of patterned paper. 


How did I do on using this color swatch?  

*Live Your Story is an amazing memory-keeping community hosted by Stacy Julian.  I really love being a part of this community in addition to my Close To My Heart community.  You can learn more HERE.  If you decide to join, tell Stacy that I sent you!  (No, I don't get any commission for recommending this group; it's just that wonderful!)

{Layout 13/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails