Monday, April 22, 2024

Happy Birthday Card with the February Stamp of the Month Set

This card was so fun to make for a dear, sweet friend’s birthday!  She loves violets, so I knew that I wanted to use the February 2024 Close To My Heart stamp of the month, Say It with Flowers. I decided to use the retired postage frame Thin Cut and the retired Sweet Memories periwinkle pattern paper because blue is her favorite color.


After stamping flower bouquet in Jade ink onto the Periwinkle patterned paper and coloring the leaves with colored pencils, I grabbed my Blue Belle, Green Apple, and gold shimmer brushes to splatter the front of the card.


I stamped the floral image with Harbor ink on White Daisy card stock, and then used a blending brush to add color with periwinkle and a bit of harbor. After fussy cutting the flowers and adhering them, I added some detail and dimension with a white gel pen. Can you see how I use 3-D foam tape for the two larger flowers?  A pair of  Honey Butter enamel dots finished off this card. 

I stamped at the birthday sentiment in Harbor ink also. 

Thank you for letting me share this birthday card with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails