Sunday, April 14, 2024

Twisted Ribbon Technique Card (Times Two)

The twisted ribbon technique creates a pretty card!  It's not hard at all to make but is a little time consuming.  You need over 12" each of two different 0.5" strips.   For both cards, I used the April stamp of the month, Little Hedgehogs, and the Honey Butter collection.


On both card bases, I used a blending brush to add Sage "grass" and Glacier "sky."  I colored both hedgehogs with varying shades of grey markers.  I think my first card is pretty in pink with two of the zip strips from the paper suite, the cute littlest hedgehog, and the pink flower.

The second card uses the Glacier butterflies and Honey Butter polka dots, the medium hedgehog, and a "daisy."

Which card do you prefer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails