Saturday, April 6, 2024

Laugh Together Layout

One of the mamy benefits of participating in Stacy Julian's Live Your Story membership group is her emphasis on storytelling as memory keeping.  Now that the girls are older, it’s so much easier to tell stories over time, like this one.


I had originally planned to use three of these pictures with my birthday from 2021, since that’s when they were taken, but I remembered a moment in time that I scrapbooked of the girls absolutely cracking up at a restaurant.  It turns out that was way back in the fall of 2015.  Fast forward to this weekend: three of the four of us saw a sight we wish we hadn’t, but that absolutely cracked us up.  And, well, crack was part of the hilarity.  (I won't say anymore out of respect for delicate sensibilities!)  I decided that I needed to combine all of these pictures together to show how much fun we have together. 

On a more technical note, I used the current Honey Bunny collection, the April stamp of the month, Little Hedgehogs, and a sketch from the Creative Design Team's 12"x12" sketchbook.

Maybe I should print this blog post and tuck it behind the layout, because I really didn’t journal that much on it. Thoughts? I always appreciate feedback! Thanks so much for being part of my Inky Scrapper community!

{Layout 15/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails