Thursday, April 4, 2024

Spring Rocking Card: Little Hedgehog Edition

Hopefully you aren’t sick of seeing the rocking cards yet!  Here is the April stamp of the month, Little Hedgehogs, edition with the Honey Bunny collection


I used my two gold yellow markers to color the various shades of the little hedgies. I just made a lot of little dashes instead of actually coloring in the images.



Rather than color the flower, I stamped it on the right side of a piece of Honey Butter card stock and then fussy cut it out.  I used the same gold yellow marker for the center, and then added Honey Butter shimmer brush accents.

Can you see how I added Black Diamonds Stickles to the hedgehogs' eyes and noses?  It gives a little fun dimension to their adorable faces.

If you love these cutie pies, be sure to grab your April stamp of the month, with or without Thin Cuts, on my website before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails