Saturday, April 27, 2024

Happy Birthday Hexagon Shaker Card

Today we are celebrating a special someone's 23rd birthday, and here is the card that I sent her so that she would have it for her actual birthday earlier this week.  (Blue is her favorite color!). I used the retired Let's Celebrate collection (including a few stickers) to create this shaker card.  (The shaker window is at the bottom right.) 


As you can see from the back side of the card front, I used lots of 3-D foam squares for the card panel and a small round circle of acetate for the hexagon cut.  I filled it with a variety of loose sequins from my collection.

If you look closely, you can see the sparkles I also added to the card front since it was being hand delivered rather than mailed.

I will definitely be making this card design again!  I hope you enjoy this celebratory card too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails