Sunday, April 7, 2024

Let’s Go Anywhere Workshop Layout 1: Évora

When I saw the Let’s Go Anywhere collection, I knew I wanted at least one of almost everything because it’s perfect for my photos from my trip to Portugal a few years ago that haven’t yet been scrapbooked. (Hopefully you won’t get tired of this collection!)


Unfortunately, the scrapbooking workshop is no longer available, but I wanted to share my layouts with you anyway, because (in my opinion) they are so beautiful.  Almost everything else is still available, so be sure to check out this collection before the end of the month.


I used my alphabet Thin Cuts to add the towns name. I also added some extra photos with a 3 x 4 flip-flap that I had in my stash.  (I am super excited to announce that Stampin' Up! will be starting to carry flip-flaps at some point in the future!)


The arrows on the bottom right are pointing to my dad! That gives a lot of perspective on the size of the temple.

{Layout 16/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails