Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Updates (4/2/24)

 First and foremost, thank you so much for your support!  As announced last month, Close To My Heart is sadly closing its doors, and my 24-year tenure comes to an end at the end of the month.  While I am still grieving this closure, I am committed to remaining the Inky Scrapper and sharing my love of papercrafting with my community.


My final CTMH classes will be this Sunday, April 7, beginning at 4:00 with cards followed by a scrapbook layout class.  As always, attendees can pay a small materials fee ($8 per class) or have that fee waived with a minimum $35 order.  My website will be available for purchases through the end of April.  CTMH will officially close its doors at the end of June.


So what happens next?  


Stampin’ Up has made a very generous offer, so I am excited to announce that on May 1, I will be a Stampin’ Up demonstrator to continue my papercrafting journey.  I’m especially excited about Stampin' Up’s commitment to expanding their memory keeping line, including items purchased from Close To My Heart.  While I don’t have full details yet, I look forward to continuing my passion to teach card classes and scrapbook classes in the Northeast Georgia/TriState area.


I hope you’ll join me on the next chapter of this exciting adventure!  Stay tuned for more details as they unfold!  Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails