Monday, August 25, 2014

H2H Challenges: Inspired by... Food

The final Heart 2 Heart Challenges "Inspired by..." series is to use food as your inspiration.  I know it's only August here, but my October stamp of the month, Home for the Holidays, was sitting on my work table just begging to get inky!
Aren't those peppermints and candy canes cute?  I am loving the Snowhaven paper pack and look forward to creating with it- when it cools off a little more. ;)  This card sketch is from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2.  To create it, I cut the three pieces of Snowhaven B&T and adhered them to the card base after randomly stamping the candies in Ruby.  The tag is from the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  To make the Glacier ink/tag pop a bit more, I used a black pen to make some faux stitching.  I also stamped the tag image a second time in Ruby (with black ink on the star) and then cut out the circle to attach the tag.  The Ruby metallic baker's twine is part of the Ruby mini medleys assortment.  No Christmas card would be complete without some shimmer and shine, so I used my trusty Silver Shimmer Trim.

Are you ready to get crafty?  Check out the H2H blog for our DT's foodie projects and then link up your work their too.  You have until the end of the month to complete any (and all!) of the Inspired by... challenges.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Yes, it will be time to think about Christmas stuff real soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas card, looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card...and Christmas will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails