[If you're looking for the blog hop, it's below.]
The great thing about my new workshops is that they are perfect for scrapbookers, card makers, or both. Here's how it works:
1. Preorder your kit (see options below).
2. Join me at 2:00 on Sunday, October 25, to create two two-page layouts. (One of the two layouts is featured at left.)
3. Stay or arrive at 4:00 to make a set of 6 cards (more if time allows). (The set of six cards are showcased at right.)
Can't attend on the 25th? You can still order a kit! The instruction guide will walk you through the projects, and I am always only a phone call or email away if you need help.
Pre-order any option below by 10/8 to maximize your workshop (and creative) options. With the Basic and Best options, you'll get a full-color, six-page workshop guide for both scrapbooking and card-making! If you can't attend the workshop, these guides will walk you through many of the projects.
- Budget Kit: Twitterpated Level 2 paper pack and Chocolate Designer Ribbon Rounds $20.90*
- Basic Kit: Twitterpated Level 2 paper pack, exclusive Journey B-size stamp set (only available with this kit!), Chocolate Designer Ribbon Rounds, and the workshop guide for the discounted price of $29.95*
- Best Kit: All the contents of the basic kit, plus Dimensional Elements- Organic, Natural Hemp, and Basic Brads for $40.65*
If you miss the deadline to preorder a kit, you can still attend the class for a $5 fee and make either a scrapbook layout or a set of cards (or both for $10). Artwork coming soon!
*All prices are before S/H & tax.