Thursday, January 13, 2011

Find Your Style (Jan. Stamp of the Month)

Once again, the monthly stamp of the month swap group I get to "play" with have outdone themselves! Aren't their cards gorgeous? They all use the January stamp of the month, Find Your Style, and the Wings paper collection (Black, Vineyard Berry, Juniper, and Sweet Leaf).

Remember, this month only, if you purchase the Wings workshop on the go kit, you unlock some fabulous savings! You can easily earn the January stamp of the month for FREE! I will be holding the Wings workshop on 1/29, so order your kit by 1/15. Thanks!

CARD CREDITS: (Above right) Beautiful Bird by Chris Hill, Black Butterfly Friend by Pam Beery, and Sweet Leaf Butterfly Friend by Tonya Stone

(Below) My Tweet Heart by Cindi Jensen and Butterfly Friend by Linda

By the way, today is our 4th day this week to be out of school (work for me) this week; our 9th day this winter! (And it's only January!) I hope to get some crafting done this morning while I have the entire house to myself for a few hours. :)

2 comments:

  1. Home alone. With stamping stuff. Priceless! One bead order just arrived here. Stamping or beading??? Tis a problem decision.

    Cute cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your craft time! I got 3 more layouts finished (ie, with photos) yesterday. Being stuck at home has it's up side - but I'm ready for the snow to melt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails