Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mojo Monday #128 (on Sunday)

Whew! This card for the Mojo Monday sketch #128 almost didn't happen. I cut it close on the time limit, but things have been busy here (as usual), and I'm a bit under the weather (cold/sore throat). Yesterday we did get to leave Mayberry and head South because Logan had to go to a viewing (the mother of one of his groomsmen). The girls and I hit the outlet mall, so we definitely got the better end of the bargain! (Our big score was them each getting a $10 pair of Osh Kosh jeans.)

Anyway, back to the card! All supplies are from Close To My Heart. I stamped the vine on the left side of the card in Cocoa ink. Then I stamped the flowers in Creme Brulee on the Vanilla Cream side of a piece of B&T from the Veranda collection, cut them out, and adhered them to the card. A little ink distressing, a little scissor distressing, a little flower layering, and voila! (Let me know if you have any questions about anything. I'd love to know what you think of my card. Thanks!)

Materials: Veranda Creative Basics paper pack (which includes the Creme Brulee ribbon), Veranda My Reflections paper pack; Follow Your Heart stamp set (only available with the Veranda Workshop on the Go); Cocoa and Creme Brulee inks; Cocoa marker; Dimensional Elements Perennials (chipboard); Just Blooms Spring Blossoms collection (paper flowers); Spring Blossom brads assortment

Techniques: distressing with ink and markers; scissor distressing

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sorry to hear about the death...

    Hope you feel better soon...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Sorry you are feeling sick Hayley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails