Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Favorite Layout

This layout is one I have been wanting to create for a while. Hopefully it helps capture the love I feel for my family, especially my two precious daughters. They look so beautiful in all of these photos! (That's my husband and me too.)

If you're needing a little spring, maybe these photos will remind you of prettier days to come!
Sorry that I didn't think to take any close-ups of some of the details!
Let me know if you'd like to know about anything here. You can't see it well at all, but I used liquid glass and glitter on the "Flowers" part, and it is sooo pretty in person!
What do you think of the addition of Spring Iris to the Veranda paper pack? I went out on a limb with that one but loved the way it turned out.


The layout pattern is the "Visual Texture" from the fabulous Cherish how-to guide from Close To My Heart. (All materials/supplies are from CTMH.)
Techniques: paper pleating, sponging Just Blooms with Vanilla Cream and Spring Iris inks, paper piercing, coloring ribbon with markers, direct-to-paper distressing, coloring metal accents with StazOn ink, adhering prisma glitter with liquid glass (on cardstock and on large brad), printing computerized journaling on B&T paper
{Layout 2010 #13}

4 comments:

  1. Love it...love it...love it all! Terrific job; great combinations, and of course, BEAUTIFUL subjects. No bias at all:-)

    Those how-to guides are the bestest. Definitely something to Cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages! Your girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Hayley...just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your pages you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails