Monday, April 9, 2012

H2H Challenges: Sketch to Try

This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is to use this sketch and some CTMH products to get crafty. At first, I struggled with this set until I turned it on its head.
My cards begin with a 4"x6" top-fold card base in Olive. I used my inks (with the colors matching the Stella paper pack) to stamp the vase, flowers, and greenery. I used the masking technique to make my vase look solid instead of clear.
I used the adorable A Garden stamp set. Can you believe that it's only $6.95?!? You can order your own by clicking HERE.
If you were wondering, I did use the Cricut on these cards to make the sentiment frame (which I trimmed down to the size I wanted).
Now, it's your turn to get sketchy with the H2H challenges!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails