Monday, March 4, 2013

H2H Challenges: Spring Forward!

With Daylight Savings time approaching, we're springing forward at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!  (If your area participates in Daylight Savings time, be sure to set your clocks ahead this Saturday, 3/10, and change those smoke alarm batteries too.)
My card isn't very "spring-y," but I went with a clock/miss you theme.  I had fun playing with my new Cricut Artiste cartridge and my new Hello Tweety stamp set.  I used the For Always paper pack, Slate and Ruby inks, and a pretty little Licorice gem.  The clock and roman numeral border were cut with the Artiste.

Be sure to check out our March Madness this month, too!  If you want to play along with any of our March challenge but don't have a blog or a CTMH consultant, let me know, and I'll be happy to feature you here.  (You can find my contact info at right in my profile.)

If the H2H DT hasn't already inspired you, go to the H2H blog, check them out, and then link up your Spring Forward project.

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty! Love the Roman Numeral strip--great idea! Also loving your little opaque at the top of the clock. Very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card! Are those red sparkles in the top border? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card...and very appropriate sentiment--miss YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card, have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails