Saturday, April 6, 2013

Family Reunion

We spent this past week (spring break) in the Orlando area (camping at Disney's Fort Wilderness specifically) and were blessed to have Easter dinner at my aunt & uncle's home.  We were all trying to remember when the four (of five) remaining siblings had all been together, and sadly, it had been a very long time!  My Dad is the "short" one on the left.


We also got to see this lovely young lady (my flower girl!), her groom, and her mother (my cousin).  Here's a Studio J layout I made of our trip to their wedding last May.
It was so great to visit with everyone!  Family is definitely EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. It was a GREAT time, but sadly we did not get enough photos! We were too busy visiting...and eating! It all went by way too fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family time is indeed a treasure. I bet those pictures will make it onto a Studio J layout before long. I do love playing with paper but I'm also really enjoying Studio J! See you soon. Hugs via cyberspace in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails