Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back To School Layout Share


Everyone in the USA is probably back to school now.  It's amazing to think that we've already got four weeks under our belts here!  I finally have my photos of my Back to School 2013 layout ready to share.  Since the photos are hard to see, I included a photo of my girls and me.

To create my layout, I ended up choosing the Chantilly paper pack since the colors matched the photos so well.  This layout is from the new Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2 how-to sketch guide.  Of course I had to use my new School Years stamp set!  The layout also wouldn't be complete without a little help from my Cricut and the CTMH Artiste cartridge. 
Each of us girls signed our name and pertinent stats for this year on a Cricut rolodex journaling card with Cotton Candy, Twilight, and Pear markers.
The new Aqua Dots adhesive gems and Lagoon washi tape look great to accent this layout. 

I hope everyone has a great school year, no matter where you are at this stage of your life!  Learn something new each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout, Chantilly is the perfect paper for this one. And to include the girls' handwriting is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails