Friday, October 18, 2013

Lifting Spirits Birthday Card

Today is my oldest nephew's 7th birthday!  I cannot believe how big he's getting!  I made him this cute card to include with his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lego set, and of course I had to give him $7 too.
This card measures 3"x6" and I used the Proplayer paper pack.  The cute stamp set is the Lifting Spirits set from the new Holidays from the Heart gift guide.  I paper pieced the airplane and banner.  (This particular sentiment is from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set.)  The Ruby washi tape and this stamp set are only available through the Holidays from the Heart gift guide, so be sure to get yours before the end of the year!
Check out the fisher-birthday-boy!  Happy birthday, Doodlebug!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails