Monday, February 17, 2014

Confirmation

Yesterday, our youngest daughter was confirmed into our church.  It was a really special ceremony with the bishop of the Diocese of Atlanta presiding.  Can you believe how big the girls are getting?!?

Here is the card that I made to commemorate her special day.
I knew that I wanted to use the soft colors of the Balloon Ride paper pack (with Crystal Blue for my blue gal).  I had planned to make the cross with the sparkles but decided that the Bronze shimmer trim would work better.  I love how it turned out!  The card sketch is one of the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2 patterns.  The CTMH/Cricut frame was leftover from another project, but I think it's from the Artiste cartridge.  The sentiment is from the retired Card Chatter- Sympathy stamp set.  (The ribbon and sparkles are also retired.)

Thanks for letting me share this milestone with you!  We are back to school today after four days off last week ("Snowchi" anyone?).  Work is really going to cut into my Olympic watching, but we will manage.  I've missed my students, but this will be a long week.  I also want to give a shout out to my sister and brother-in-law for their 13th anniversary and to my Danish cousin on his birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo. So proud of our girl. And that card is "adowable." Love you, Macey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very special day, I was so blessed to be there for part of it. That's a great family photo, too, and your girls are now beautiful young ladies. Your card is so pretty, that sparkle tape is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails