Monday, March 10, 2014

H2H Challenges: Feeling Lucky

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is all about feeling lucky!  I just have to ask (in my best "Dirty Harry" voice), "Are you feeling lucky?  Are you, punk?"  If so then scoot on over to the H2H blog and link up your lucky project!
My project is a shamrock card that I am actually using as a cute little table top display.  If you'd like to make one, you can find a great tutorial HERE.
To start, I cut out two 4" hearts out of Pear card stock and two 4" hearts out of the Pear B&T paper from the Lollydoodle paper pack with my CTMH/Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge.  (The White Daisy heart is 3.5".)  I used my Holiday Tags and Geometric Background stamps with Sweet Leaf, Pear, and Honey inks to decorate two of the hearts.  (The flowers, fabric button, and Pear ribbon are retired stash.)
Doesn't the gold polka dot washi tape look like gold coins?  Also, to create my little heart shamrock, I cut four 1.25" Sweet Leaf card stock hearts, folded them in half, and only adhered one side to the larger heart.

Be sure to visit the tutorial to see how to thread the ribbon to make the card stand up.  You can fold it back flat and mail it if you wanted!

Thanks for visiting.  Be sure to check out the talented Heart 2 Heart designers' lucky projects!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I will have to come back when I have more time, to figure out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I will have to come back when I have more time, to figure out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails