Friday, April 25, 2014

Balloon Talk Hello Card

It's not too late to get your April stamp of the month, Balloon Talk!
The mod stamped background was super easy to make: just stamp your outline speech bubbles several times in several colors, overlapping and rotating them.  I kept mine pretty geometric- parallel and perpendicular to each other.  My papers and color palette are from the Lollydoodle collection (as is that cute green faceted gem).  Aqua Dots, Flamingo Dots, and Slate washi tape are fun embellishments.  The focal sentiment speech bubbles were cut with the CTMH/Cricut Artiste cartridge.

Remember, this set is only available this month!

2 comments:

  1. Easy, cute, and very versatile. This card is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one...fun background, easy to make...and I am really loving that washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails