Monday, June 23, 2014

H2H Challenges: The Great Outdoors

The final June Heart 2 Heart Challenge is the great outdoors.  That means a lot of things to a lot of people!  Right now, my version of the great outdoors is my back yard.
Because the lake is in my backyard, I knew I wanted the blues and greens of the Timberline paper pack.  I found a sketch from Imagine that I thought would work perfectly with my photos, cut the pieces according to the guide, and then assembled.  It doesn't get much easier than that!
I was planning to stamp my title, but I found exactly what I wanted in my CTMH/Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  I also cut the cute postage stamp square from it too.  I did stamp the Summer '14 with the July stamp of the month, Circus Alphabet.  I used a few pieces of the Timberline assortment and some hemp baker's twine to embellish my layout.

We'd love to see your version of the great outdoors, so head on over to H2H for inspiration and then to link up!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout to celebrate the great outdoors that is literally just outside your door! I especially like the title cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails