Monday, November 24, 2014

H2H Challenges: No Rules NO-vember

It is time for our final NO-vember Heart 2 Heart challenge, and this one is a super fun, easy one: NO RULES!  That's right, ANYTHING goes, as long as you use something from Close To My Heart in your creation.  Today I am sharing two versions of the same layout.  The first one uses the November stamp of the month, It's the Little Things, and the Confetti Wishes paper pack.
 This sketch is a new one that you will find in December in our upcoming Seasonal Expressions.  I used the Confetti Wishes paper pack and the November stamp of the month.  I stamped the top left and the bottom right of the two-page layout.
 The kids (my nephews and their cousin, my unofficial great niece) crack me up!!!!  I embellished my page with purple gems and a flower from the Brushed assortment.
 Purple shimmer trim is a fun addition!
Now here is the pink version (using the Brushed paper pack):
 Aren't the pink shimmer trim and flaming dots a perfect complement?


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to break all the rules (except the CTMH one) with us to finish off November at H2H!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails