Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Trails Retirement Party

Our longtime RV park managers are retiring at the end of this season, and we recently held a retirement party for them.  Here is the card that I made (using the Happy Camper stamp set with pieces of Seaside, Pathfinding, and Snowhaven).

The sentiments are all from the CTMH/Cricut Artfully Sent stamp set collection.

I also decorated this cutting board for the party guests to sign.  I stamped the camper with Staz-On ink and then colored it with a few of our Shin Han Touch Twin markers.  (I did use a thin black Sharpie to outline the LNRV.)  I think that they loved their party!
 Here's a favorite picture from the evening: my sister-in-law, my mom, my sister, and me!
Yes, I did make the Happy Fall banner in the background too!

1 comment:

  1. We will miss these special people, but they have earned their right to go out and play now. All these things you made were a big hit. Thanks for all your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails