Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today we are celebrating my Mom's momentous birthday in style!  (More on that later with pictures too!)  The festivities began with our 2nd annual birthday spa day  over a week ago for my mom with my sister, sister-in-law, and me.  (Hey, we celebrate birthday SEASON!)
Today I'll be giving her this 5"x7" card, made with the Kaleidoscope Workshop on the Go stamp and the Kaleidoscope paper pack.  (I thought she needed a big card for a big birthday!)  To create the focal image, I worked from the bottom up, stamping the cake plate in Whisper, then the cake layers in Pear, Canary, and Pixie with Gypsy and Canary candles on top.  (I used Slate for the sentiments so they would stand out a little more.  My embellishments include green and pink shimmer trim, green enamel and glitter triangles, and a faceted circle gem from the Kaleidoscope Assortment.
Happy birthday to the best mom I could ever ask for!  May today be as special as you are!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card for a lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday celebration was perfect! Love the card, but love the card maker more:) Thanks, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails