Sunday, July 31, 2016

Back to School Teacher Sign

Hello again!  It has been a long time since I have been able to post anything because our family took an epic adventure last month.  Now that we are back home, I am embarking on a new adventure, teaching 3rd grade for the first time (after 16 years in 5th grade).  I have been moving into and setting up my new classroom, trying to get ready for our official back-to-work start date (tomorrow).  I've made a little time for crafty play, and I'll be sharing some crafty classroom decorations off and on in the near future.
I decided that my new partner and crime and I needed name signs for outside our doors, so I made these two almost identical "chalkboard" signs with my Cricut & CTMH cartridges.  (I think I used Art Philosophy for the base and Artfully Sent for the letters.)
They were really easy to make and look great!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails