Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fundamentals Creative Collection Blog Hop

Close To My Heart's Fundamentals collections are the core of our paper collection.  They are available all year long, and you're going to see lots of great ways to use them on this hop.
(If you're already hopping then you've arrived from Cat's blog and you'll visit Maureen from here.)
Ever since I got my Cricut Flower Market collection, I have wanted to play with some of the fun cuts!  I was thinking spring (and inspired by the late Debbie Reynolds) to create this cheerful "Singing in the Rain" card.  All of the patterned paper is from the Adventure Fundamentals collection (in Lagoon, Lemon, and Willow) on a Lagoon card stock base.  My "rain" was stamped with the Charming Cascades stamp set.  I used a piece of Adventure Fundamentals ribbon, blue glitter gems, and gold and green shimmer trip for embellishments.

Thanks for hopping by!  You've got to give our Fundamentals a try if you haven't already.  Now continue the hop and skip on over to see what Maureen has created!
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails